Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Credit for picture
Happy Thanksgiving all my blogging friends! I hope you enjoy lots of food and time with your loved ones.

I'm thanking for my family, who makes me happy and lifts my spirits when I'm feeling down.

I'm thankful for my friends, who love me despite my craziness.

I'm thankful that I'm able to spend my days at home, with my two adorable and precious sons.

I'm thankful that I'm a writer.

I'm thankful for the writing community, without which I surely would have pulled out all of my hair by now.

I'm thankful for my critique partners, my beta readers, my friends that I bounce ideas off of, that they aren't afraid to tell me what works and what doesn't, for helping to make my writing shine.

I'm thankful for all of you and your friendship.

What are you thankful for?

10 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

Lovely, thoughtful Thanksgiving list. It's a good time of year to reflect on what is good in our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Golden Eagle said...

Wonderful list of things to be thankful for!

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving day. :)

The Words Crafter said...

Friends who love us in our craziness, they're priceless, right?

I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Talli Roland said...

I'm thankful for blogging buddies! Have a great one, Nicole!

Cherie Reich said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Nicole!

Angela Ackerman said...

I'm thankful for all the great connections I've made with other writers. I cannot stress how much I appreciate how everyone has shared what they know so we all can grow together. I shudder to think where I would be if others hadn't taken time to help me and offer their knowledge to make me a stronger writer.

Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

Aubrie said...

Wow, your thanks list looks a lot like mine!

Happy Thanksgiving and thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed the holidays! I wanted to let you know your blog was highlighted today at http://newkidonthewritersblock.blogspot.com/. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Amie Kaufman said...

I'm so thankful for the writing community and my blogging buddies--for the ongoing inspiration, the cheerleading and the shared journey.

T. Powell Coltrin said...

I'm thankful for so many things one of which is a new blogger friend--you. Thanks for stopping by.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving too!