Monday, May 27, 2019

First Review for A Time of Turmoil!

*I was sent a copy of this book in exchange for a free and honest review.*

This was an absolutely phenomenal book. The characters, the world, the plot, the story as a whole, it was all just fantastic! I could scarcely put it down and every moment i had to i found myself constantly thinking about it! I was addicted from the get go! Definitely a 5 out of 5 stars!

The world building was done extremely well throughout this story, and I'm keen to continue learning more about it. The story was interesting and had me drawn in instantly. The characters were well developed throughout the book and I'm excited to see them keep growing. The writing was truly wonderful and easy to fall into. All in all, an excellent book that I highly recommend picking up!

No comments: