Sunday, May 26, 2019

Meet N. M. Zoltack

Epic fantasy has always been my first love. Almost all of my stories written under my name fall under speculative romance, though. Now that I am writing a series that is purely epic fantasy, I decided to write it under the name N. M. Zoltack.

And the first book is up for preorder right now! If you want a signed copy, they're already available! Just email me at Nicole.Zoltack@gmail.com.

*****

Blurb:
Tenoch knew peace long ago when the dragons three ruled over the evil, susceptible peoples. Now, however, the dragons are long since dead, and humans rule.

For better or worse.

The king is a broken sloth. The crowned princess doesn’t want the throne. The prince is intellectually delayed. The younger princess is vain and spoiled.

The queen committing adultery sets off a chain of reactions that will leave the world in a time of turmoil. ill peace ever return to the land?


*****

Want to read a FREE short story set in the world of Dragoona, where my epic fantasy is set? Just sign up for N. M. Zoltack's newsletter!

No comments: