Saturday, March 13, 2010

First Reviews in for Knight of Glory

First, Knight of Glory received 4 Cups from Coffee Time Romance:

I enjoyed the book and am looking forward to seeing how the next phase of the war goes. From dwarves to kings to mages, this book has almost every fantasy character available. Betrayers, liars, and spies round out the list of characters. The battles are interesting and the search for power is fascinating. The dialogue is good, and the lead up to the next book in the series is well done.

Plus Shawna Williams left me a review on Amazon:

I loved this book! It's very Lord of the Rings'ish' without being copycat, AT ALL. Nicole took great care to create characters, plot and settings that are as unique as they are captivating. Sir Geoffry is the noble night with a vulnerable heart. Jenanna is tough, yet feminine; independent, but lonely. And Celestia turned out to be a complete surprise as to what I had expected. Nope, I'm not gonna give anything more away on that.

My absolute favorite thing about this series is that I'm able to share it with my kids and my niece, who is a medieval nut (and I mean that in a good way, Lauren). I love that this series is not only entertaining, but memory making as well.

Thanks Nicole! Can't wait for the next.

2 comments:

Aubrie said...

Congrats on your reviews! Sounds like a great book!

Nicole Zoltack said...

Thanks, Aubrie!