Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Reviewing

As you all know, I love to read. I think it's a given that writers love to read. Anyhow, I'm thinking of starting to post reviews here on the blog. I'm not sure how often, and I might not limit it to just books. I might also review movies, too, or anything else the strikes me fancy. Not sure how often, but I'm thinking at least once a month, hopefully more.

So be on the lookout for my first review sometime next week. Here's a hint as to what book it is: If you had to choose between Heaven and Hell, which would you choose?

Oh, and if you are an author and would like to send me a story to review, feel free!

5 comments:

Talli Roland said...

Oh, interesting question! Can't wait for your reviews, Nicole.

The Words Crafter said...

This sounds like fun! I can't wait, either :)

Laila Knight said...

I'm excited about your review. It all makes me judge myself and my writing a little more...^-^...

Mike Faricy Author said...

Nicole, A review?!! Need your car washed, dinner cooked, grass cut? I'm always groveling for a review, let me know. All the best and happy reading and writing,

Carol Riggs said...

How neat, Nicole! We will be looking forward to your book reviews. :)

Happy Wednesday to ya!