Wednesday, June 2, 2010

More Blog Awards

I've received two blog awards (one awhile ago, I just never got around to posting it until now, whoops!)

The first:is the Sunshine Award from the lovely Shawna Williams, a fellow DBP author and author of No Other. This award is passed on to blogger's that inspire others and show positivity and creativity.

The rules for accepting the award are:
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.

So I pass this award to:

Steph Burkhart 
Elana Johnson
Suzanne Johnson 
Danielle Thorne
Sarah Simas
Esther Mitchell
Ava James
Buffy Andrews
Helen Hardt
Jaimey Grant
Katie Hines
Rebecca Rose

The second blog award I actually received from two bloggers, Kerri Nelson and Steph Burkhart. Thanks, ladies! (I think, LOL)

This award is slightly more complicated. I nominate 7 other bloggers for this award but I also have to tell you 7 things about myself. Either 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie or 1 outrageous truth and 6 outrageous lies. But I'm not going to tell you which, that's some of the fun of this award.

Leave a comment as to which one is the only truth or lie and you'll be entered to win a PDF of Knight of Glory. If you already have it, we'll work out a different prize.

Now onto the statements!

1. I've never broken a bone.
2. I married the only man I've ever kissed.
3. Wintertime is my least favorite time of the year.
4. At one time, I wanted to be an actress.
5. I love to fly.
6. I planned my wedding.
7. I sometimes think I was born in the wrong century.

Ok, not as outrageous as some, but it works. Remember to leave a comment to be entered for a prize!

And now for the new 7 liars, I mean, "creative writers":

Aubrie Dionne
Cherie Reich
Michelle Levigne 
Anne Patrick
K. Dawn Byrd 
Michelle Sutton
Diane Craver 

Now it's time for me to run around blogland and leave comments for my nominates!

12 comments:

Aubrie said...

Thanks so much for the award! :)

Aubrie said...

Oh, and #2 is true!

Cherie Reich said...

*laughs* I was thinking #2 is true, too! Thanks so much for the award! *goes to think up some truth and lies*

Valerie Mann said...

Congratulations on TWO awards, you blogger you! And I think #7 is true.

Diane Craver said...

I think # 1 is a lie! Looking forward to learning if I'm right or wrong. :)

Elana Johnson said...

Aw, thank you! :)

Nicole Zoltack said...

You're welcome, everyone!

And good guesses so far but I'm keeping my lips sealed until I announce the winner which I'll do once I return from the Lori Foster Get Together (I come home late on Sunday so I'll announce the winner on the 7th) to give everyone a chance to guess.

Stephanie Burkhart said...

Nicole, thanks so much for the Sunshine Award. I might not get around to posting my picks until next week though. *smile* Trust me, I am busy and then I'm going away for the weekend.

I suspect #5 is a lie. I don't think you love to fly. *wink* Just a hunch. Have fun that the event this weekend with Michelle L.

Smiles
Steph

DanielleThorne said...

Thanks for thinking of me, Nicole. Much appreciated.

Helen Hardt said...

Thanks, Nicole, and hugs to you!

Janice Seagraves said...

I'm thinking it's number one.

Congrats on the award, you liar you, lol.

Janice~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.