Monday, March 30, 2009

Hi, everyone!

Well, since this is my first post, I thought that I would introduce myself.

My name is Nicole Zoltack and I'm a writer. Lately, I've been writing mostly fantasy romance but I have had some paranormal romance ideas laterly.

My newest release came out yesterday. Woman of Honor from Desert Breeze Publishing. It's about a young girl who dreams of becoming a knight. You can read more about it here: desertbreezepublishing or at my new website: nicolezoltack.com

I'm guest blogging over at Helen's today and I'm giving away a free copy of Woman of Honor to one luck poster. So head on over and leave a comment! helensheroes.blogspot.com

Well, that's all for now! I'll post later about my writing.

2 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Hi Nicole and welcome to blogspot! Your layout here looks good. And your book, Woman of Honor sounds fascinating. You might be interested to know that Lindsay Townsend, who just published A Knight's Captive with Kensington is on my blog today, so stop by and say hi!

Have fun blogging! Kaye

Helen Hardt said...

Nicole, thanks for blogging with me today! It's great to have you. I'll be back to visit your blog often, as well.

Helen