1. I love chocolate. If I grab a Hershey kiss, I have to eat more than one.
2. I have less than 6 weeks until my due date and so much I want to get done before baby #3 is born. Why has no one invented the time-turner yet?
3. I'm so glad my shows are back from break, especially The Vampire Diaries and Once Upon a Time.
4. I can't help but smile each time son #1 says "Merry Christmas!" which he's still saying.
5. I can't help but be frustrated that potty training son #1 has stalled. He had showed interested and was starting to do well and now he's pretty much stopped completely.
6. I love to daydream about winning the lottery and figuring out what I would do with all that money. Then I get depressed because the chances of winning is so slim. But hubby buys a ticket every week with his office so I guess that's better than no chance. You can't win if you never try.
7. I'll probably post the details of my 1,000 followers contest next week. Still trying to figure out all of the prizes. :)
8. I don't like odd numbers (although 5 is ok) so I had to make another point even though I have nothing really to say for it.
What are your truths this week?