Friday, May 20, 2011

Tagged!

The awesome Cherie Reich tagged me so now I have some questions to answer! Stick around - I'm announcing the winner of Voda Bikini Swim Suit at the end of this post.

And now for the questions:


Do you think you're hot?
What a question! I'll have hubby answer - he said Yes. He's a smart one, dontcha think? lol

Upload a picture or wall paper you are using at the moment.


















Love this picture - I want to write a story about it but haven't figured it out just yet.

When was the last time you ate chicken meat?
Yesterday. I love chicken almost as much as I love Italian food!

The song(s) you listened to recently:
Muse - Uprising

What were you thinking as you were doing this?
About all of the chores I have to do around the house but I'll rather be making Lorna the assassin a more sympathetic characters.

Do you have nicknames? What are they?
Well, hubby calls me a few pet names. In high school, my friends called me Nicky. Just today Jen Daiker dubbed me her little cheerleader which is perfect since I'm just under 5 foot.

Tag eight blogger friends:
Jen Daiker
Katie Mills
Shannon Whitney Messenger
Matthew Rush
Candyland

Talli Roland
Ali Cross
Sheri

Who's listed as number one?
Jen Daiker - awesome friend, writer, and blogger. If you don't already follow her, you're missing out!

Say something about number five.
Candyland is such a fun haven. I always go there when I want to laugh.

How did you get to know number three?
Shannon has such a wonderful blog. I love her series about her writing process. And her love for MG is contagious!

How about number four?
Another awesome blogger! Matthew gives back to the writing community and helps writers to make their query letters shine.

Leave a message for number six.
Talli - you're awesome, what else is there to say? :)

Leave a lovey-dovey message for number two.
Katie, I would go into the query trenches for you. (lol this one is really silly!)

Do number seven and number eight have any similarities?
I would be hard pressed to pick two cooler writers and bloggers. Both Ali and Shei inspire me.

That was a lot of fun! Tag, you're it!

And the winner of the Voda Swim swimsuit picked by random.org is... Stephanie!

Congrats, Steph! I'll email you.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

HOLY COW!!! OMG I am so so excited!!!!!! I have seriously been trying on bathing suits everywhere the last few weeks and NOTHING!!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Cherie Reich said...

Congrats to Stephanie!

Your wallpaper is awesome! It makes me want to write a story about it too. *laughs*

Golden Eagle said...

Congratulations to Stephanie!

Love your answers to the tag. :D

Summer Ross said...

Congrats to Stephanie.

I really like that picture and can see why you want to write a story about it because it is inspiring.

Erin Kane Spock said...

I love that pic.
My 6 year old said the girl's name is Belle and she's stepping out of the castle into the dark forest. She's going to get lost.

Theresa Milstein said...

That's some picture! I can't some inspiration in it.

I wanted to let you know your interview post on my blog had its comments restored. YaY!

katsrus said...

Congrats.

Talli Roland said...

Yay! Thanks for the tag. I think I'll do it tomorrow! And I heart chicken - loads.