1. If you could have a superpower, what would you have? Why?Definitely super speed. I wouldn't have to drive anywhere, the house cleaning would be done in no time, I would be able to have the time to read all the books in the world and type insanely fast. *sigh* In a perfect world....
2. Who is your style icon?I'll figure this one out after I lose the baby weight and reward myself with shopping.
3. What is your favorite quote?"Women with clean houses do not have finished books." _Joy Held
4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?Learning from a fan that Woman of Honor is her favorite book.
5. What playlist/cd is on your ipod/cd player right now?Journey's Greatest Hits
6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?This changes. In college, I was a morning person. Then I became a night owl, staying up late to get my writing down. Since the birth of my second son, I've become a morning person again (albeit a sleepy one, then again, I'm sleepy all the time now).
7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?Dogs. Although cats are so pretty, I'm just way too allergic. I am allergic to dogs too though so I guess I actually prefer a turtle.
8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?I wanted to incorporate two of the genres that I write: fantasy and romance.
If you wanna play, let me know, and I'll check out your answers.