Tuesday, June 20, 2017

New Release Tuesday

This week’s new release is Of Gold and Deceit. It’s my twisted take on Rumpelstiltskin!

The king is a terrible, vile man. Cruelty and hatred are his only allies. Rich beyond measure, none dare to defy him, not even the miller’s daughter here in the royal spinning room with me.

She is as delightful as he is detestable, as beautiful as he is boring, and as charming as he is critical.

Her blond hair gives me hope for a brighter tomorrow, and if my magic and I can keep her safe, then I will. Yes, magic can come with a terrible price. Yes, she may not know my given name. Yes, she will not appreciate what I will demand from her.

Some might call me an imp, but what am I is powerful. I may not be king, but I have worth and my own interests.

This tale of a magical man with the ability to spin straw into gold is unlike any other version you've read before.

1 comment:

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Nicole - good luck with the release ... Rumplestiltskin is such a good tale .... cheers Hilary