Today, we have Rachael Anderson, author of The Reluctant Bachelorette, with us today talking about why she likes to write clean romances.
1. I don't feel the need to use a pen name.
2. When my kids ask to read my books, I can happily--and safely--let them borrow it. Or my nieces. Or my neighbors kids. Or anyone.
3. A cover with half-naked people on it wouldn't fit the story, therefore, no one will ever have to hide any of my covers when reading in public places.
4. I've always liked to be different. And in the world of romance, keeping it clean is definitely different.
5. I get to prove that clean romance still gives people those happy, fluttery feelings that allow readers to experience, or re-experience, the blissful moments of falling in love. One of the best compliments I've ever received was when someone commented that my book reminded them of the time when they first met their hubby. Loved that.
I love keeping it clean, and I'll never write any other way.
The Reluctant Bachelorette Blog Tour - October 1st to 28th
Book Readers - Excerpt
Walking on Bookshelves - Review & Excerpt
A Casual Reader's Corner - Review
Where Fantasy & Love Take Flight - Guest Post
The Reluctant Bachelorette by Rachael Anderson
Unknowingly cast as the bachelorette for her town’s charity event, Taycee Emerson wants out. Especially when she discovers her old teenage crush, Luke Carney, is one of the bachelors and it's up to the viewers--not her--to decide which bachelors stay or go.
Coerced into participating, Taycee does what any self-preserving girl would do. She launches a subtle attack on Luke’s good name with the hope of getting him voted off the show. Unfortunately, Luke's an eye-for-an-eye kind of guy, and when he discovers what she's up to, it means revenge.
But when their pranks go south, will they screw up any chance they have at a future together, or will they be able to forgive and forget and prove that love really does conquer all?
About the Author:
Rachael Anderson is the author of four contemporary romances: Divinely Designed, Luck of the Draw, Minor Adjustments, and The Reluctant Bachelorette. She's the mother of four, can't sing, doesn't dance, and despises tragedies. But she recently figured out how yeast works and can now make homemade bread, which she is really good at eating.
FB fan page:
Amazon author page:
Tour Giveaway - October 1st to 31st:
Print copy of The Reluctant Bachelorette (Ebook for International winner)
$15 Amazon Gift Card
Copy of the DVD Sneakers (US only)
Print copy of The Reluctant Bachelorette
3 Kindle Ebook Copy of The Reluctant Bachelorette
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Open to anyone who can legally enter, receive and use an Amazon.com Gift Code. Winning Entry will be verified prior to prize being awarded. No purchase necessary. You must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent's permission. The winner will be chosen by rafflecopter and announced here as well as emailed and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Rafflecopter or any other entity unless otherwise specified. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. If the grand prize winner is not in the US they will receive only the Amazon Gift card & a Kindle copy of The Reluctant Bachelorette. The Sneakers DVD would then be awarded to the winner of the print copy who must live in the US.