I've received two blog awards (one awhile ago, I just never got around to posting it until now, whoops!)
Shawna Williams, a fellow DBP author and author of No Other. This award is passed on to blogger's that inspire others and show positivity and creativity.
The rules for accepting the award are:
1) Put the logo within my blog or on my post
2) Pass the award onto 12 fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees within my post
4) Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person whom you received this award from.
So I pass this award to:
Kerri Nelson and Thanks, ladies! (I think, LOL)
This award is slightly more complicated. I nominate 7 other bloggers for this award but I also have to tell you 7 things about myself. Either 6 outrageous truths and 1 outrageous lie or 1 outrageous truth and 6 outrageous lies. But I'm not going to tell you which, that's some of the fun of this award.
Leave a comment as to which one is the only truth or lie and you'll be entered to win a PDF of Knight of Glory. If you already have it, we'll work out a different prize.
Now onto the statements!
1. I've never broken a bone.
2. I married the only man I've ever kissed.
3. Wintertime is my least favorite time of the year.
4. At one time, I wanted to be an actress.
5. I love to fly.
6. I planned my wedding.
7. I sometimes think I was born in the wrong century.
Ok, not as outrageous as some, but it works. Remember to leave a comment to be entered for a prize!
And now for the new 7 liars, I mean, "creative writers":
K. Dawn Byrd
Now it's time for me to run around blogland and leave comments for my nominates!